As steadily growing company with branch offices in Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Germany and Dubai we are looking for enthusiastic and talented new team members to help us drive the business forward.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Positioning of Luware Solutions
- Acquisition and buildup of new partner accounts or potential customers according to the strategy
- Development and execution of a growth strategy to ramp up partner accounts as fast as possible
- Management, support and development of existing customers and partner accounts
- Development and executing effective marketing / sales activities to stimulate the growth
- Management of the sales and service performance
- Alignment and cooperation with Luware Professional Services - or Marketing Team
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in IT or Business Administration
- Profound expertise in regional ICT business and Knowledge of Microsoft Partners
- 3-4 years of professional sales experience in ICT
- Experience in managing partner accounts or direct sales
- Access to a network of partner accounts, e.g. solution partners
- Strong drive for results and success, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen
- Confident communicator at all levels of the organization
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship development skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic other languages are helpful
We at Luware work with the principle, that happy employees are the key to sustainable corporate success.
Did we spark your interest? Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly here.
Herzlichen Dank für das Interesse an der ausgeschriebenen Stelle.
Bitte laden Sie hier alle Ihre Unterlagen, inkl. Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnissen hoch.